#444 Adjust the pace with GizzA Creations, Trompe Loeill and Apple Fall


"No matter where you go, there you are" - Confucious.

Having just returned from travelling for the past week on a very short holiday, I think I have now found my next destination in life.

I love the hustle and bustle of the city life, and the beach to where I live, but where my heart seems to yearn of late is that of the country life. People are genuinely friendly, interested in you, interested in where you have come from to travel to that remote location. I even so much as took a peek at the real estate agents and looked at jobs in the area. But why? Am I not happy?

It is a weird feeling to just pick up and leave, I felt like I was running away from myself. I was happy to leave my friends and family behind. It was that I felt reconnected to the parts of me that I had lost, it felt like a home coming. What I realize now is that we can get so overwhelmed by our imperfections and self doubt, that we don't see any goodness in ourselves. We have little faith of what we can be if we want to change. For me to pick up and leave is a massive decision, I have a well paying job, I have copious friends around me, but my heart yearns for more. 

If I truly want this change, it all comes down to planning and believing in the possibility.  I am a believer that if you roll out of bed and say I do not want to go to work and you really have to pull yourself out of bed and start sulking on the trip to work, then this is your body saying that you are not happy and it is time for a change.

My change arrived the last few days when I arrived at my destination, as I came down the mountain, I felt all my stress stay behind. I felt at peace, felt home for the first time in a long time. It wasn't just the fact I was on holidays, I felt alive and happy for the first time.  The hardest question I have to myself is why am I feeling like I am running away. What will my friends say.? Do I care what family says? Am I running away or just wanting a better life for myself. I always say if you haven't found what you are looking for, try adjusting the pace with which you live your life and see if you can find that door to magical possibilities.

Wearing the beautiful new creation from GizzA Creations called the 'Amalia Dress' from the most creative designer Giz Seorn. The Amalia Dress is available now instore and comes in such an assortment of colours that it truly takes your breath away. Wearing the beautiful colour of Olive today, against the backdrop of another creativity that being Trompe Loeill, I bring to you our destinations for today: -

Destinations: -  @ GizzA Creations, and Collabor88

Dress: - Amalia Dress - Olive (New) @ GizzA Creations
Hat: - Felt Hat @ GizzA Creations
Garden Barde Abode: - Trompe Loeill - Garden Barde Abode (New) @ Collabor88
Hair: - Lena Hair by Rowne (Light Blonde)
Lemonade Bucket: - Apple Fall Lemonade Bucket (Gift) from Apple Fall
Leather Couch: - Zerkalo Leather Couch (New) @ Zerkalo
Cart Table:- Revival Cart Table (New) @ 6th Republic Event

Pose: - Tennyo from Bauhaus Movement
Pic: taken at Isle of Serendepity, Neva River Estates by Neva Crystall.