#440 Paper Rose with AMD, GizzA Creations and Kalopsia


Thankyou sooo much to Alles Klaar for taking this pic of me for my number #440 blog.
I can't believe it #440!!. I look at the others and they are in their 1000's so I have lots more to catch up on. I'm loving my fans and thankyou for all of your support. Keep up the comments they are truly awesome <33

This beautiful scene was taken at the awe inspiring event called the 6º Republic Event. Alles and my creativity took hold, after spending some time with some birds, Alles couldn't resist mucking around and creating this setting for the afternoon. Alles is remarkable at the way she grabs hold of an idea, and makes it her own she is amazing. Thankyou Alles for the lovely afternoon and hope we will have more to come. For more of Alles works come take a peek at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/allesklaar/.

This beautiful outfit is courtesy of Apple May Designs, teemed with the adorable necklace called the Paper Rose Necklace from GizzA Creations and the gorgeous backdrop of stars from Kalopsia that can be found at Collabor88, I bring to you our destination for today: -

Destination: - @ Apple May Designs, and  Collabor88

Outfit: - Apple May Designs - Kia - Black  (New) @ Apple May Designs
Necklace: - Gizza - Paper Rose Necklace - Ruby (New) @ GizzA Creations
Face: - Glam Affair - Grazia skin - America 05
Stars: - Kalopsia - Hanging Stars (New) @ Collabor88
Shoes: - GizzA - Women Flat Sandal [Brown] @ GizzA Creations
Hair: - .Olive. the Darling Hair - Blondes
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Photo taken: - @ 6º Republic Event
Pose: - Pic taken by Alles Klaar <3