#432 Expressing from my Heart and Soul with GizzA Creations, Olive and ieQED from Shiny Shabby


Without getting too controversial in this blog, this is a very poignant blog today and apologize if this may upset anyone. Names of people deceased have been mentioned. This is my opinion only.

I am saddened by the recent executions that occurred in Indonesia this week. Indonesian attorney-general Muhammad Prasetyo confirmed Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, along with four Africans and a Brazilian were executed simultaneously at 3.35am (AEST), each by a 13-man firing squad.  The execution was exact and no-one suffered.

I have been to Indonesia more than a handful of times and each time I arrive at the destination across the walls of the airport there are countless reminders to not carry any weapons or illegal drugs on you. The message is grounded into my soul each time I travel. I am aware of the consequences and aware of the death penalty in that country. Not that they have to worry about that problem with me.

These two adults, yes they were drug smugglers and had unfortunately been convicted of smuggling a substance that could have killed many many others. They knowingly stated this was not their first time. They were no saints. They served 10 years and a bit for their conviction. What upsets me personally is how they were paraded around, showcased, and then after such a long time were killed by execution after 10 years of reform. In Australia, we heard nothing about the other people that were also going to be executed.  I know that many travelers will now think otherwise from taking illegal drugs into Indonesia again by what has happened. It is a warning to many to not even attempt doing the same as they know what the consequences will be. There are even some that are now saying should we travel to Indonesia again. I don't believe one incident should be the reason for this boycott. I will most definitely travel to Indonesia again as it is a beautiful country and the people are lovely.

What is disheartening for me, When it is possible for people to get a second chance to reform? Is it possible, should it be possible? In this case, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran will never get that second chance ever again. RIP.

On a more happier note, I bring to you this gorgeous dress from GizzA Creations, with the stunning ring set from IeQED that can be found at the Shiny Shabby Event.

For more information, come take a walk to our destination for today: -

Destination: - @ Shiny Shabby - April Round

Dress: - GizzA - Absinthe Dress [Vintage Cream] New @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: - .Olive. the Darling Hair {Non-Rigged} - Blondes  New @ Shiny Shabby
Rings: - ieQED irina.ring.set.gold New @ Shiny Shabby
Necklace: - Necklace [MANDALA]777 jewelry set Diamond
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - V3.2 (New Update)

Pose: - Del May - Heart or Head