#416 Sunday Morning with Cheeky Pea and Apple Fall


Don’t you just love Sunday mornings? To me, Sunday morning is the best part of the week. There is generally a feeling of peace and quietness on a Sunday morning that you do not experience any other time in the week.
People are gradually getting into the day and there is none of the hustle and bustle you get on other days. Families go out for a stroll, either a walk in the park, or get into the car - don't you just love Sunday drivers?.. well, next topic.  To me, Sunday mornings are a great time to spend a few hours in self-nurturing, rejuvenation, just basically chilling.  You can do these things on other days too, but Sunday mornings have a special feel to them. Apart from the basic household chores which I try not to see, cleaning, tidying, shopping, gardening. UGGGH. They do need to be done but I frantically do these on a Saturday so I can spend more of me time on a Sunday. So my physical space feels neat and tidy on a Sunday.  Psychologically we all feel better in a pristine clean home than in one that is a mess and full of clutter. So what do you like doing on Sundays?
Admiring one of the awe inspiring pieces from Kustom 9 called the Southern Porch Rocking Chair w/blanket, this is exactly what I would prefer to do on a Sunday.

So come take a walk to our destination for today: -

Destination: - Cheeky Pea @ Kustom 9
Rocking Chair: - :CP: Southern Porch Rocking Chair w/blanket (New) @ Kustom 9
House: - Apple Fall Rural Farmhouse (New) Soon to be available again at Apple Fall