#414 One last time with Bauhaus Movement, Entwined, Tableau Vivant and Pure Poison


I gave into the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
And I know, and I know, and I know
She gives you everything but boy I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything
But I got nothing here without you.

Destinations: - @  Bauhaus Movement, Entwined, and Tableau Vivant  <3

Top: - ~Tableau Vivant~ Fringe leather Collar (New) @ The Secret Affair
Skirt: - Bauhaus Movement - Mrs. Hill Skirt Black (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Horns: - Pure Poison - Na'imah Horns (New) @ The Secret Affair
Hair: - [Entwined] Nora (New) @ The Secret Affair
Body: - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: - Glam Affair - Rose - America 01 G

Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Zerkalo (New) @ Shiny Shabby
Screen: - Trompe Loeil - Ines Branch Screen
Picture taken at Home - Isle of Serendipity - Neva Lived in Homes