#382 Crazy in Love with GizzA and Lode


I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.



Wearing the beautiful and elegant outfit from GizzA called GizzA Dandy Lady, 
I bring to you our destination for today: - 

Destination: - GizzA Creations

Outfit: - Dandy Jacket, Skirt, Hat, and Bra (GizzA Dandy Lady - New)
Necklace: - Gizza Pearl Set Cream - Necklace and Earings
Hair: - Truth Hair - Vixen in Brown
Lipstick: - Modish Yamm
Hat: - Lode - Vallei (New at L'Accessoires)
Eyeliner: - DeeTalez
Lips: - Eyelure Natural Parted Lips


Pose: - Bauhaus Movement - Candice