#375 Imagine if there was no Creativity with Purple Moon


I myself follow the work of many talented and inspirational photographers within Secondlife and sometimes wonder “what are my readers life like?”  Some share their photos, Some don't. Some have pseudonyms, and others are men dressed as women or vica versa. It dosent matter to me who you all are, as long as you are happy. Happy in doing what you like, and that you enjoy your SL and your real life. I would hate to hear that a person's RL is so bad that they escape into SL to get away. I feel sorry that I cant help you so you can also be happy in both worlds.  I do wonder what my readers life is like and what drives them to be the artists that they are? I thought it would be nice for you to know a little more about lil 'ol me! So here you go 10 more things to share with you…

Born: In Australia just a tad north from Sydney
Home: Love my pussycat and my family
Education: Yes have gone all the way, but that was just long and tedious journey
Likes: Writing, Blogging, Photography RL and SL <3 Reading, Music, Art, Passion, and being happy
Entertainment: I enjoy my blogging to the fullest and writing a book at the same time as working
Fav Photographers: Too many too list, however am sure they know I constantly like their works on Flickr
Fav Designers: So many but of course the ones I blog for.. <3
Wanting to Achieve: I like to get better at Photoshop and currently taking classes
Bad Habits: Purchasing too many handbags, they get bigger and bigger
Wish List: Buying a new Iphone once they fix the bendy problem - bring on the s version.

So to read more about me, just ask me a question. I won't lie, well I will try not too <3

For more information about what I am wearing today, come take a walk to our destination for today:-

Destination: Purple Moon

Outfit: -  :: PM :: Adele Suit in Black MESH (New from Purple Moon)
Skin: - Glam Affair - Rose - Desert Rose
Hair: - Exile::West Coast

Lashes: -  Eyelure Natural Mesh Lash 
Lips: -  Eyelure Naturally Parted Lips


Pose: - Bauhaus  Movement - Chopay
Background: - Taken at Neva River