#358 We are worlds apart with Legal Insanity


So the song says - 'We are worlds apart' - It made me think do you ever feel sometimes that no matter what you do.. you seem to be getting the constant silent treatment? There was a time when certain friends would say Hey, and Hi and How are you?  When the friendships were alive and well and then in a matter of months something has changed. You ask yourself why does it seem like I am always the one to say hello, and it is not because I don't give them time to say Hi, I just never get one after being on for twenty minutes or more. You seem to constantly be the one to always say hello, and I guess after being always the first one there comes a time when you start what would seem as the silent treatment. When confronting them the excuses are a plenty. "Everything ok? Are you ignoring me? Hi again? and they say, "sorry am busy", sorry didnt see you come on, and so on and on.
 
Second life can be cruel sometimes and I guess there comes a time that it is time to grow up and if these people aren't being respectful or courteous maybe it is time to do a quick sweep of the friends list? Would you want that in real life? I can guess the answer is most definately No. So why do they do it on Secondlife.

I keep reaching
But you're not reaching back


Trying to get in, find you through the cracks
Guess I'm trying to say,  It hurts to feel this far
Being a million miles away




Top:  - MotiAme - Tied Denim Shirt (New)
Shorts: - Legal Insanity - Jinny Hotpants (New)


Hair: -Tableau Vivant - Persephone (Winter)
Necklace: -Glam Affair - Penelope Necklace (Green)