#345 Coffee Talk with Gizza

For my 345 blog entry for SL Destinations R Us (feeling very sequential), I remember my very first blog which was called SL Coffee Talk.  ( http://slcoffeetalk.blogspot.com.au/)

Every morning without fail, - 'James' (name withheld) used to provide me as soon as I walked in the door my first morning Vittoria coffee.  It was steaming waiting for my arrival.
He knew if I was ill I would call and say not today.  Yes I am a creature of habit, always arriving at work at the same time, and without fail there it was my delicious Vittoria coffee just sitting waiting for my arrival. (I hate it hot). The line of people that used to meet there, anything from the local sergeant, the teacher, the kids on the way to high school. All sorts used to frequent Jame's Cafe, and so now traveling an hr and a half away from my favorite coffee shop, I miss the sights, smells and sounds that I used to love.

One other favorite coffee place of mine to visit when travelling in SL is that of Neva Sky Villi. My first home with Neva Crystall. Definately a must see destination for you all.

Wearing the beautiful and most creative boho outfit from GizzA, called the Matilda Outfit, I bring to you our destinations for today:-



Destination: GizzA and the Oh My Gacha


Outfit: - GizzA - GizzA - Matilda Outfit [Lines Soil] (New)

Necklace: - Cae :: Hamsa :: Necklace (New) at Fameshed
Skin: - .Birdy. Summer Skin ~Pure~ Blush (New) at the Oh My Gacha
Hair: -  Dura-Girl**22 (Chocolate)

Eyelashes: - 30- Spider *REDGRAVE*
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Bag: - Exposeur - Shopping #3 (New) at the Oh My Gacha

Pose: -  Bauhaus  Movement - Katya
Taken at Neva Villi.