#344 Dreamin as the heat takes a bow with Cheekypea,Truth and Valentina E



Summer came and left without a warning
All at once I looked and you were gone
And now you're looking back at me
Searching for a way that we can be like we were before

Now I'm back to what I knew before you
Somehow the sun doesn't look the same
I'd give my life for one more night
Of having you here to hold me tight; oh, please
Take me there again.


Destination: Fameshed


Outfit: - :V.e. Sophia Two Piece Swimsuit Leaf (New) at Fameshed
Skin: - Glam Affair - Cassia - America - 08 B (New)
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Dasha -  light blondes (New) 
Lips: - Izzie's - Ginevra Lipstick glossy apricot
Eyelashes: - 30- Spider *REDGRAVE*
Cheeks: - {Dead Apples} Tintable 
Hands: - Slink Av Enhance Hands Female - Casual
Raft: -  :CP: Nairn Summer Raft (Adult) (New) at Fameshed
Pose: - Adapted pose from Raft