#272 Alive with Indyra Originals, Truth and Kunglers








I'm coming out from the shadows, Shooting straight like an arrow,
Ain't nothing gonna slow me down, slow me down, yeah.
I'm gonna flow like a cool breeze, Stand taller than a palm tree,
Ain't nothing gonna cut me down, cut me down, yeah.




Don't keep waiting for an open door, break the lock and get something more,
Make a move 'cause you're alive, alive....


We ain't gonna get a second chance,  Life ain't nothing but a crazy dance,
Lets the moves 'cause you're alive. We're alive, we're alive, we're alive, live.










Wearing the beautiful ensemble from Indrya Originals and the new release Hair from Truth called Snow. I bring to you our destinations for today:-


Destination: - Indrya Originals, and Truth


Outfit: - {Indyra} La Fillette Collection: Noir (New)
Earings: - (Kunglers) - earrings - Silver from TDR (The Dressing Room Fusion) (New)
Shoes: - BAX Regency Boots Black Patent Leather
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Snow -  blondes (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Amberly - America 05
Lips: - Eyelure Kissable - Pale Pink
Eyelashes: -*MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Eyes: - IKON Promise Eyes - Azure

Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual 
Headphones: - RO - Overdrive - Top Fuel - Container
Gramaphone: -  Patephone Gramophone from Marketplace



Pose: - <K&S> ~Temptress~ animation 2