#269 Whoever holds the key has me unconditionally with LivGlam

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mischamoyet/11863373416/


Many of my friends come to me with tears flowing, sadness, and terribly hurt the fact that some guy/girl has decided enough is enough and the other party has decided to leave.
I don't have all the answers as to what can be done to fix the situation but I can state give it time.


Sometimes it seems that a person wants the other person unconditionally, or to have them exclusive. To ask that of someone you need to ask, Do you actually know the person to ask that in the first place? Is it mutual, How well do they know them, and then I guess also ask, if they say No, then this person is not for you. 



You will hurt, you will cry, and you will feel like you've lost your best friend.  We all want to feel loved. We think about it, hope for it, fantasize about it and go to great lengths to achieve it, however unconditional love is not one sided. To have this love, intimidation is not the key. You need to hold the key to this person's heart and it has to be mutual. It takes time to be able to achieve this love and not an area that can be rushed or taken.
 
Wearing the stunning gown called My All Gown from LivGlam, I bring to you our destination for today:-




Destination: - LivGlam


Dress:[LG] KC-Winter13- My All Gown (New)
Hair: - ""D!va"" Hair "Locuala" Moonstone (New) 

Skin: -  Glam Affair - Amberly - America 05
Lips: - Eyelure Kissable - Pale Pink
Eyelashes: -*MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes
Eyes: - IKON Promise Eyes - Azure

Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual