#263 I’m wide eyed with Amarelo Manga and Elephante Poses


Excuse me for a while,  While I’m wide eyed and I’m so damn caught in the middle
I've excused you for a while, While I’m wide eyed and I’m so down.. caught in the middle,
Excuse me for a while,  Turn a blind eye with a stare caught right in the middle.

Have you wondered for a while?
I have a feeling deep down you’re caught in the middle...

http://youtu.be/0VdDYevWGRg


Wearing this most elegant and luxurious red dress from Amarelo Manga, with the beautiful backdrop from Neva River, and the such new delicate pose called 'Roxanne' from Elephante Poses,
I bring to you our destinations for today:

Destination:Amarelo Manga and Elephante Poses

Dress: - [AMARELO MANGA] - Dress Natasha [Red] (New)
Skin: -  Glam Affair - Kaelyn - America
Hair: - TRUTH HAIR Coral
Eyelashes: - ::Dutch Touch:: AddOns - EyeLashes
Eyes: - {D.A} Dead Apples Nebula Grey
Cheeks: - {D.A} Dead Apples Tintable
Hands: - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual

Pose: Elephante Poses - EP: Roxanne #3 (New)