#226 Boho Birdy with LivGlam and Apple Spice



My blog is a place for me to channel my creativity. It may not always be perfect, but it helps me tell stories, share some ideas and basically my blog is down to earth, realistic and an accurate representation of real life in some cases.

In keeping up with social media, I decided to join tumblr. I like the animated effects you can have on the site, and I am still finding out what I can do, but one Tumblr I stumbled across, actually made me feel sad. The blog was all about depression and how someone so hated their life that ever inch of it was about why are they here, that there is no hope... I ask this person, to listen, and to learn to love. They are not useless, they are loved, and are thought of every day by their friends and loved ones. I will share this tumblr blog with you, and hope that someone reaches out to them and gives them hope-http://just-another-depression-blog.tumblr.com/

In keeping with the Boho Fair theme as the count down beings, wearing the designs of LivGlam and the creative cute new pose from Apple Spice, both these designers are available to you at such low prices at the Boho Fair, which is coming soon.

So come take a walk to our destination for today:-

Destination - Liv Glam and Apple Spice (Designers for Boho Culture Fair 11 (LM to Fair Coming Soon)

Dress[LG] K Collection Right To be Wrong Dress at the Boho Culture Fair (New)
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Lips - S@R Glossy  Rouge OR639
Eyes - Chrizelle Eyes
Eyelashes - ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes plus Kohl
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Anita (New)
Shoes - [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Sunglasses - Legal Insanity - Shane Sunglasses - black/grey (New)
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Necklace - :MS::. diaAdia - Wood necklace
Ring - BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Ring Cream Gold
Camera - DG2 MESH camera by Chic Aeon (Marketplace)

Pose - Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 007 at the Boho Culture Fair 11