#220 Where happiness finds you with Eyelure


Happiness is so interesting, because we all have different ideas about what it is and how to get it.  I find myself always smiling, especially when someone smiles back. Smiles are incredibly infectious, have you noticed that? However, I would love to be happier, as I’m sure most people would, so I thought it would be interesting to find some ways to become a happier person that are actually backed up by science. Here are five of the best ones I've found.
1. Exercise more. By exercising you are releasing endorphins and it releases frustrations. I don't run everyday and I am not saying for all of you to pack on your runners. Just take a quick walk and then back and increase it each day/week. Slowly is good.
2. Find something that makes you happy. I enjoy writing and in the summer I am always outside.
3. Staying in touch with friends and family is one of the top five regrets. Social time is highly valuable when it comes to improving our happiness, even for introverts. Several studies have found that time spent with friends and family makes a big difference to how happy we feel, generally.
4. The rush I get from exploring and discovering new things never gets old, even in SL. I don't travel professionally, but I love my freedom to spend my time how and where I please.  If you are still figuring out how you want to spend your life (or even if you have a plan already), I encourage you to be as open to new experiences and possibilities as you can be. Even to the point, of driving a different way home just for the sake of exploring. Go up that street that you have always wanted to visit, explore, explore ;)
5. Finding out new things, learning even more. Teaching yourself something new each week, whether it is a recipe, a new path you have never walked, or a new language.  Learn something each day/week and you will feel happy. 
 
 
Destination:  Eyelure
Top - Eyelure Layered Top (New)
Pants -  League Folklore Leggings -Shibori Shadow
Skin -  Glam Affair - Cleo - America - 07
Eyes - Leticia - Cobalt Blue - Redgrave
Eyelashes - Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Earings - Bens Beauty ::.. Ecce Earring Copper
Hair - Tableau Vivant~ Bijoux Hair - Summer
Hands - Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Bracelet - (L)Gold metal[MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet/MINK

Pose - Posession Limited Edition