#171 It is Neva far away when the day draws to a close



I listen when I can, listen when I can, To this picture of you
I carry in my hand. Lets me hear you say, You're never far away

And the dirt beneath, My heels in the road, Obeys command to me, And serves me as I go
And though it, Help to know, You're never far away, I can't help
Wondering how you might feel, About me today


And the dirt beneath, My heels in the road, Obeys command to me
And serves me as I go, And though it, Help to know
You're never far away, I can't help wondering how you might feel about me today


Destination - Neva River

Trees -  Tree 1E Summer - We're CLOSED]
Bridge - Skye Log Bridge (mossy) - Studio Skye
Shed -  Normanna Hayshed - POST
Boat- OffSim Sailing Boat from Virtual Nature Landscaping
Rocks - Rocky Outcrop Type 2 - Studio Skye
Awning - [WC] awning by Wendy Xeno
Sheep - Romney Sheep np 1from Jon Haskell
Grass - Marsh plant 2 light texture - 3D TREES
Bridge - Skye Wooden Bridge Old Mossy - Studio Skye
Caravan -  Garden Cafe Caravan - {What Next}