#162 I can't wait for the weekend to begin with Amarelo Manga


I can't wait for the weekend to begin, I can't wait for the weekend to begin.
I'm working all week long, and dreaming the days away,
I wanta to sing my song, so let the music play.
 
I have to get my kicks and fly tonight,
When the clock strikes 6 on Friday night,
 
I need to blow it all away,
 
I can't wait for the weekend to begin, I can't wait for the weekend to begin.
I can't wait for the weekend to begin,
I make it what I can, I try I try...
 
I'm going to blow it all away.
I can't wait for the weekend to begin, I can't wait for the weekend to begin.
 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8jOJZERhs  (Take a listen and look at pic)

For more information about this fantastic destination please come take a visit to:
 
Destination: Amarelo Manga

Top - [Amarelo Manga] - Blouse Tilla
Pants - [Amarelo Manga] - Pants Tilla
Skin - Belleza- Ava Med TLC (New)
Eyes - IKON Destiny Eyes - Clarity
Hair - TRUTH Virginie - Copper
Nails - Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails V 4 by Jaman 
Accessory 1 - [Gos] - Custom Sunglasses v3.2 BUTTERFLY
Accessory 2 - {BSD Design Studio}Fashion  Blogger Bag -Blackcroco baby

Animation - Exposeur - Bre