#44 Legal Insanity, FANATIK and MANDALA








 
 
I remember the days of the 'Theatre' and the things people used to tell me!
 
After a show I like to chat with my fans, so I put on my hat and gloves and walk out there,
shaking hands and listening to my new - and returning - friends.
 
"Mischa," they will say, "did you know that burlesque has been around for hundreds of years
as political satire?"
 
I cannot help but do a little shimmy in response. "What do you mean?" I ask, teasingly.
 "No striptease?"
 
I miss my Theatre, therefore today's destination is the
'Looking Glass Theatre'
 
P.S: Maybe there is a chair in there that reminds me of the ole burlesque days.
 
 
 
 
 

Top - ..:: Legal Insanity ::.. romantic water top (New)
Skirt - FANATIK: Mini skirt leather black
Shoes - :FANATIK: Pumps with spikes Leopard (Free for FANATIK group members)
Hair- ::Exile:: Stay the Night: Maraschino
Necklace - [MANDALA] Soul Necklace /Cream Gold
Skin - -Belleza- Ava Sk 8
Lipgloss - -Belleza- Ava SK Light Gloss Lips 8
Bracelet- [MANDALA]SITENNOAH_white watch and bracelet