#40 FANATIK, PosESioN and Purple Moon



A moment lost into myself as the sun kisses my face, my senses awake and I breath out life
 to the fullest to enjoy my day.
 
Feeling enchanted and possessed as my heart warms to the sun,
I shine wearing this stunning Fanatik Tee knit dress in orange and yellow by PM,
intrigued by what the world has to offer today.
 
Stepping out wearing jewellery from Purple Moon, my heart skips as my skin from Ava (Belleza) feels awakened as I am memorised at the destination for today - 'PosESioN'.




Destination: PosESioN

Dress- :FANATIK: Tee dress knit Hot (New)
Hair- ::Exile:: Veronique:Persimmon
Skin - Belleza- Ava Sk 5
Eyes- - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes 17
Nails - SLink Jolie Prim Nails
Necklace - :: PM :: Atomic Set in Gold/Cedar (New)
Bracelet -   :: PM :: Etnia Bangles in Brown (New)
Accessory 1- :: PM :: Amanda in Black Clutch / Purse
Accessory 2 - DeLa*= Sunglasses
Animation - *PosESioN* Offer Woman 23